- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of #LUNA Hotel Krasnodar may stay in nine nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Krasnodar. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. You can find the exact list of services provided by #LUNA Hotel Krasnodar (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00.
#LUNA Hotel Krasnodar rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, No elevator, Smoking area, Grocery store, Free transfer to train station , Free transfer to train station
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 390 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: RUB 300 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: RUB 300 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 300.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.