- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 't Lansink Tuindorphotel & Restaurant Hengelo is welcoming all guests in Hengelo with 25 comfortable rooms to stay in. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Parking possibility is available nearby for guests arriving by car. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by 't Lansink Tuindorphotel & Restaurant Hengelo (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
't Lansink Tuindorphotel & Restaurant Hengelo rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Conference room, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.