- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Should you be looking for a rural tourism in Italy, we suggest you take a look at the offers of Agriturismo La Volta Cascina. The guests of the rural tourism may stay in two nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Cascina. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the rural tourism. To learn more about the exact range of services of Agriturismo La Volta Cascina (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 13:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
Agriturismo La Volta Cascina rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: EUR 80 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
- A consumption-based heating fee is charged for use per cubic meter.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.This property charges the following mandatory cleaning fees per accommodation, per stay, collected at the property: EUR 80 for Superior Apartment, 2 Bedrooms bookings, and EUR 60 for Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom bookings. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.