- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Ahoy! Hostel Prague may stay in 12 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Prague. At the hostel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Ahoy! Hostel Prague you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location Charles Bridge is 800 meters, Charles Bridge 800 meters, Old Town Bridge Tower 700 meters and Wenceslas Square 500 meters from the hostel.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel can speak English, Russian and Czech languages.
Ahoy! Hostel Prague rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Luggage room
Multilingual staff , Lockable closet, Shared microwave oven, Vending machine
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 4 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.