- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Al passo di Talia Ricadi may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Italy. The pension is offering four tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Ricadi. As a pet-friendly facility, Al passo di Talia Ricadi provides a comfortable and pleasant stay for your small pet as well. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the pension. The exact list of services available at Al passo di Talia Ricadi (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 11:00, the latest check-out time is 10:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English, German and Russian languages.
Al passo di Talia Ricadi rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).