- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Al Ponte B&B Padova is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Italy. The guests of the pension may stay in four nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Padova. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the pension. You can find the exact list of services provided by Al Ponte B&B Padova (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 13:30, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel speaks English.
Al Ponte B&B Padova rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.