- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just planning a trip to Italy? We suggest you check the options provided by Al Sole Di Pula. The guests of the pension may stay in three nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Pula. At the pension you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). You can find the exact list of services provided by Al Sole Di Pula (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 18:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00.
Al Sole Di Pula rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.25 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 0.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.