- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just looking for accommodation in Italy? Take a look at the offer of Al Vecchio Fontanile Lesina! The pension is offering four tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Lesina. For those arriving by car parking is available nearby. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the pension. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Al Vecchio Fontanile Lesina you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 10:00. The personnel can speak English.
Al Vecchio Fontanile Lesina rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Destination fee: EUR 1 per person, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.