- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Italy, you may make a good decision by choosing Al Vecchio Mulino Matera. The pension is welcoming all guests in Matera with four comfortable rooms to stay in. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is available. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the pension, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Al Vecchio Mulino Matera you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 09:00, the latest time of check-out is 10:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Al Vecchio Mulino Matera rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and onsite parking.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.0 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-in fee: EUR 10 for check-in after 8:30 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).