- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Al Vico Pescatori Trapani would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Italy. The guests of the pension may stay in four nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Trapani. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the pension, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact scope of services offered by Al Vico Pescatori Trapani (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 13:00, the latest check-out time is 10:30. The personnel is at your service in English.
Al Vico Pescatori Trapani rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Elevator, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 December - 9 January, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 10 January - 20 March, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 March - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 20 December, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.