- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Al Vico Trani is offering three tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Trani. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. You can find the exact list of services provided by Al Vico Trani (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the pension is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 10:30. English is spoken by the personnel.
Al Vico Trani rooms Rooms
Parking in the street
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.