- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Italy and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Alle porte di San Giovanni Rome has to offer! The pension is offering three tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Rome. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the pension, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Alle porte di San Giovanni Rome can be read on the information sheet below.
The pension is located 1.9 km from
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 10:00. The personnel is at your service in English.
Alle porte di San Giovanni Rome rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Airport transfer, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 8 PM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.