- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Two comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Alloggi Serena Venice to guests looking for accommodation in Venice. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the pension. The exact list of services available at Alloggi Serena Venice (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
The pension is located 1.5 km from
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 13:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. English, German and Russian languages are spoken by the personnel.
Alloggi Serena Venice rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Utility surcharge: EUR 4 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 10:30 PM and midnight (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.