- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Seven comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Alloggio Ai Tre Ponti Venice to guests looking for accommodation in Venice. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. The pension is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. To learn more about the exact range of services of Alloggio Ai Tre Ponti Venice (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Location Campanile is 2 km, Campanile 2 km, San Simeone Piccolo 600 meters, Szent Márk tér 1.9 km, Peggy Guggenheim gyűjtemény 1.5 km, Ca' D'Oro 2 km, Fondaco dei Turchi 1.2 km, Ca' Rezzonico 900 meters and Szent Márk székesegyház 2 km from the pension.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 13:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English.
Alloggio Ai Tre Ponti Venice rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- 10 percent cleaning fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5.50 for adults and EUR 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in between 1:00 PM and 8:00 PM
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.