- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Alma Mater B&B Castrignano del Capo is welcoming all guests in Castrignano del Capo with six comfortable rooms to stay in. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the pension, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Alma Mater B&B Castrignano del Capo (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 11:30, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
Alma Mater B&B Castrignano del Capo rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.