- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Italy and enjoy the hospitality of Almaran Bed & Breakfast Trapani. The pension is welcoming all guests in Trapani with three comfortable rooms to stay in. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the pension, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. To learn more about the exact range of services of Almaran Bed & Breakfast Trapani (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:30, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:30. The personnel of the pension can speak with you in English.
Almaran Bed & Breakfast Trapani rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Bar by the pool
- Poolside cabanas
Laundry, Luggage room
TV, Airport transfer, Deck chair
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 December - 9 January, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 10 January - 20 March, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 March - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 20 December, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 3 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Late check-in fee: EUR 10.00 for check-in between midnight and 1:30 PM
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.