- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Wilderswil are welcome to book 16 nicely furnished rooms at Alpine-Inn by Jungfrau Hotel Wilderswil. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. You can secure your valuables in the safe. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact scope of services offered by Alpine-Inn by Jungfrau Hotel Wilderswil (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
Alpine-Inn by Jungfrau Hotel Wilderswil rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Garden, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Parking place, Only dogs and cats allowed
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CHF 22 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CHF 10 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.