- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just looking for accommodation in Italy? Take a look at the offer of Alta Villa The Countryhouse Vigliano d'Asti! Guests looking for accommodation in Vigliano d'Asti are welcome to book three nicely furnished rooms at the pension. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the pension. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Alta Villa The Countryhouse Vigliano d'Asti you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 11:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 15:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Alta Villa The Countryhouse Vigliano d'Asti rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Laundry, Luggage room, Roof garden
Airport transfer, Deck chair, Smoking area, Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 300.0 per stay
- Breakage deposit: EUR 20 per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 60.0 per room, per week
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 160 per vehicle (one-way)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 60 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted from April to December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.