- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Altobelli Rome would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Italy. The pension is welcoming all guests in Rome with two comfortable rooms to stay in. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the pension, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. You can find the exact list of services provided by Altobelli Rome (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location Ciampino Airport is located 10.9 km away.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 07:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:00. The personnel speaks English and German.
Altobelli Rome rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Airport transfer, Beach transfer, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.