- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Altstadt Hotel Zürich is offering 25 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Zurich. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. You may secure your valuables in the safe. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Altstadt Hotel Zürich (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00.
Altstadt Hotel Zürich rooms Rooms
Parking: On site parking
Free parking nearby
Parking nearby (must be booked in advance)
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Airport transfer
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 20 for adults and CHF 20 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 65.00 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: CHF 36 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CHF 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.