- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to Amalfi Coast Salerno! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the pension, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. The pension is offering seven nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Salerno. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the pension. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Amalfi Coast Salerno (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 13:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:00. The personnel can speak English.
Amalfi Coast Salerno rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Airport transfer, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 January, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 30 September, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 10 for check-in between 8 PM and 11:30 PM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 20 May to 05 September.