- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Discover the beauties of Italy and check out the opportunities provided by Amaranto B&B Matera! The pension is welcoming all guests in Matera with three comfortable rooms to stay in. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the pension, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. The exact scope of services offered by Amaranto B&B Matera (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the pension is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 10:00.
Amaranto B&B Matera rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.