- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Croatia and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Apartment 1414 Pula has to offer! The guesthouse is offering a nice, neat room to those seeking accommodation in Pula. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Apartment 1414 Pula (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Location Brijun National Park is 12 km, Brijun National Park 12 km, Archaeological Museum of Istria Pula 1.1 km, Temple of Augustus in Pula 1.6 km, Istrian House of Olive Oil Pula 1.4 km, Saccorgiana beach 4.2 km, Sergius Triumphal Arch 1.3 km, Ambrela beach 4.8 km, Gortan beach 4.3 km, Amphitheater in Pula 900 meters, Valkane beach 3.5 km and Pula fortress 1.6 km away from the guesthouse.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:00.
Apartment 1414 Pula rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.