- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Apartment 1642 Pula is offering a tastefully furnished room to those seeking accommodation in Pula. The guesthouse is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Apartment 1642 Pula (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Location Istrian House of Olive Oil Pula is 3.5 km, Istrian House of Olive Oil Pula 3.5 km, Pula fortress 3.9 km, Brijun National Park 9.6 km, Archaeological Museum of Istria Pula 3.5 km, Amphitheater in Pula 3.3 km, Temple of Augustus in Pula 3.8 km and Sergius Triumphal Arch 3.9 km away from the guesthouse.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00.
Apartment 1642 Pula rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 150 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.