- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Apartments Biancorosa Rovinj is offering four comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Rovinj. At the guesthouse you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Apartments Biancorosa Rovinj (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Location Mulini beach is 1.6 km, Mulini beach 1.6 km, City Museum Rovinj 100 meters, Balbi Arch Rovinj 100 meters, Amarin beach 4.7 km, Lone bay beach 2.6 km, Cathedral of St. Euphemia 100 meters, Batana Eco Museum Rovinj 100 meters, Golden Bay beach 2.8 km, Punta Corrente Park 2.4 km, Balota beach 100 meters, Aquarium Rovinj 600 meters, Mini Croatia Exhibition 3.6 km and Golden Cape beach 2.9 km from the guesthouse.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 10:00.
Apartments Biancorosa Rovinj rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.