- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to France and enjoy the hospitality of Appart'hotel Le Pelerin Lourdes! Guests looking for accommodation in Lourdes are welcome to book 32 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. For those arriving by car parking is available nearby. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Appart'hotel Le Pelerin Lourdes hosts small pets as well. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. To learn more about the exact range of services of Appart'hotel Le Pelerin Lourdes (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel can communicate with you in English.
Appart'hotel Le Pelerin Lourdes rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests with Room Only plans must book breakfast in advance. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 4.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 10 per day, varies per unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).