- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Appartement Rosiere Paris may stay in a nicely furnished, comfortable room in Paris. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the apartment. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Appartement Rosiere Paris can be read on the information sheet below.
Location The apartment is located 2 km from Eiffel Tower.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 11:00. English is spoken by the personnel.
Appartement Rosiere Paris rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.0 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 30.0 per room, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.