- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to France and enjoy the hospitality of Appartements Cathédrale-YBH Bordeaux. The hotel is offering three nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Bordeaux. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Appartements Cathédrale-YBH Bordeaux (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 16:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel speaks English.
Appartements Cathédrale-YBH Bordeaux rooms Rooms
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
- Tax ID - 53300098000011.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 17 years old. A damage deposit of EUR 500 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).