- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Aquamarin Hotel & Spa Kuehlungsborn is welcoming all guests in Ostseebad Kühlungsborn with 99 comfortable rooms to stay in. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an indoor pool will also be waiting for you. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. In the safe you may secure your valuables. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Aquamarin Hotel & Spa Kuehlungsborn can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:30. The personnel speaks English and German.
Aquamarin Hotel & Spa Kuehlungsborn rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Steam chamber
Default services: Barrier-free, Bar, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden
Airport transfer, Conference room, Deck chair, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 99.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.