- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa Arosa is offering 119 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Arosa. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the nearby opportunities to play billiard and tennis. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa Arosa (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00.
Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa Arosa rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Fitness, Tennis, Billiard
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Children's pool
- Pool (Indoor)
- Steam chamber
- Hot tub
- Spa treatments
Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Roof garden
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Library, Only dogs allowed, Smoking area, Ski pass available , Ski trail transfer , Ski storage, Direct ski trail access, Free transfer to train station
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Child-friendly services: Child supervision, Baby cot
Children's club, No baby cot , Arcade/game room
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 30 April, CHF 5.40 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 May, CHF 0.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 31 October, CHF 7.80 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, CHF 0.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CHF 35 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 8 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.