- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Niderviller are welcome to book four nicely furnished rooms at Au Grenier d'Abondance Niderviller. You are welcome to take your small pet to Au Grenier d'Abondance Niderviller. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the pension. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Au Grenier d'Abondance Niderviller (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 17:30, the latest check-out time from your room is 22:30. You will be able to speak with the personnel in German.
Au Grenier d'Abondance Niderviller rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden
TV, Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Shared microwave oven
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.62 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).