- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Spain and enjoy the hospitality of azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo Santa Eulalia del Rio! The hotel is offering 60 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Santa Eulària des Riu. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is available. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. As a pet-friendly facility, azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo Santa Eulalia del Rio provides a comfortable and pleasant stay for your small pet as well. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. To learn more about the exact range of services of azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo Santa Eulalia del Rio (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. The personnel can speak English.
azuLine Hotel Mediterraneo Santa Eulalia del Rio rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Default services: Bar, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 30 (roundtrip), (up to 18 years old)
- Pet deposit: EUR 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.