- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Azuline Hotel Palmanova Garden Calvia is offering 96 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Calvià. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Azuline Hotel Palmanova Garden Calvia (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 24:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
Azuline Hotel Palmanova Garden Calvia rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Default services: Garden, Bar, Elevator, Luggage room
TV, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.