- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to France, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Azur Nice would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. The hotel is offering ten tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Nice. The café and the bar have excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. To learn more about the exact range of services of Azur Nice (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Location Promenade des Anglais is 300 meters away.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 00:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. The personnel can speak English.
Azur Nice rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).