- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services B&B Dei Mercanti Salerno is welcoming all guests in Salerno with four comfortable rooms to stay in. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the pension, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by B&B Dei Mercanti Salerno (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 17:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel of the pension can speak with you in English.
B&B Dei Mercanti Salerno rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Shared microwave oven
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.