- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of B&B Hôtel Chaumont may stay in 55 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Chaumont. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. To learn more about the exact range of services of B&B Hôtel Chaumont (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 00:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English.
B&B Hôtel Chaumont rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception hours are 7 AM to 10 PM on weekdays; 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 10 PM on weekends and public holidays.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.85 and EUR 8.50 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.