- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Italy and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what B&B In Natura Salerno has to offer! The pension is offering three tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Salerno. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the pension. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by B&B In Natura Salerno you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the pension is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 10:30. The personnel of the pension can speak with you in English.
B&B In Natura Salerno rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Default services: Barrier-free, Elevator, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property in advance. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 January, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 30 September, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.