- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Italy and enjoy the hospitality of B&B La Terrazza Sul Po Turin! Two comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the pension to guests looking for accommodation in Turin. You may secure your valuables in the safe. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the pension. To learn more about the exact range of services of B&B La Terrazza Sul Po Turin (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 11:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel is at your service in English.
B&B La Terrazza Sul Po Turin rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Default services: Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 7.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.