- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Balmoral Plaza Hotel Montevideo would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Uruguay. The guests of the hotel may stay in 96 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Montevideo. If you are arriving by car, the hotel can provide you a parking space. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Balmoral Plaza Hotel Montevideo (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
Balmoral Plaza Hotel Montevideo rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Pets and service animals not allowed
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay may be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay may be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: UYU 35 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: UYU 8 per day
- Nearby parking fee: UYU 8 per day (open 24 hours)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.