- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Banyan Tree Kuala Lumpur is offering 55 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Kuala Lumpur. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Banyan Tree Kuala Lumpur can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00.
Banyan Tree Kuala Lumpur rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Spa treatments
Default services: Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Smoking area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MYR 98 and MYR 105 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.