- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Spain and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Barceló Hamilton Menorca - Adults Only Es Castell has to offer! The hotel is offering 160 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Es Castell. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Barceló Hamilton Menorca - Adults Only Es Castell (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
Barceló Hamilton Menorca - Adults Only Es Castell rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Default services: Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden
TV, Conference room, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 17 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.