- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Spain and enjoy the hospitality of Barceló Isla Canela Ayamonte! The hotel is offering 349 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Ayamonte. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, the hairdresser's parlour, indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be available to you. If you wish to spend your leisure time actively, you may also take the nearby opportunities to play billiard and tennis. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe you may secure your valuables. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Barceló Isla Canela Ayamonte (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Barceló Isla Canela Ayamonte rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Fitness, Tennis, Billiard
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
Default services: Barrier-free, Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10 and EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.