- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Jerez de la Frontera are welcome to book 162 nicely furnished rooms at Barceló Montecastillo Golf Jerez de la Frontera. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. If you wish to spend your leisure time actively, you may also take the nearby opportunities to play tennis. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. For meetings and nice evening chats the local café or the bar will provide an ideal location. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Barceló Montecastillo Golf Jerez de la Frontera (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 00:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English, German and Russian languages.
Barceló Montecastillo Golf Jerez de la Frontera rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Steam chamber
- Bar by the pool
- Turkish bath / hamam
Default services: Barrier-free, Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Conference room, Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 150
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 75 (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.