- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Barceló Ponent Playa Santanyi would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Spain. The hotel is offering 430 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Santanyí. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Tennis opportunities will also be available nearby to help you spend your leisure time actively. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Barceló Ponent Playa Santanyi (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Barceló Ponent Playa Santanyi rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Bar by the pool
Default services: Barrier-free, Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.