- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Barceló Raval Barcelona may stay in 186 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Barcelona. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Barceló Raval Barcelona can be read on the information sheet below.
Location The hotel is located 2 km from <objektum 1 neve>, Font Màgica - Magical Fountain 2 km, Barcelona-El Prat Airport 14.2 km, Cathedral of Barcelona - La Seu 1000 meters, La Boqueria market 600 meters, Cenizas Pili Puente Cementerio 7.5 km, Columbus Monument 800 meters, Casa Batlló 1.9 km and La Rambla pedestrian street 600 meters.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 24:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English, German and Russian languages.
Barceló Raval Barcelona rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Default services: Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Roof garden, Business center
Library, Deck chair, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 2.65 per hour
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.