- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Barceló Torre de Madrid is offering 258 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Madrid. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an indoor pool will also be waiting for you. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Barceló Torre de Madrid (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Location The hotel is 1.9 km from <objektum 1 neve>, Plaza de Cibeles 1.9 km, Temple of Debod 700 meters, Real Basilica de San Francisco el Grande 700 meters, Royal Palace of Madrid 800 meters, Mercado San Miguel 1.2 km, Palacio de Cibeles 1.8 km, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum 2 km, Plaza Mayor 1.2 km, Museo Cerralbo 300 meters, Museo Arqueologico Nacional 2.3 km and Plaza de Oriente 800 meters.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. The personnel can speak English.
Barceló Torre de Madrid rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
Default services: Barrier-free, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Lobby, Business center
Airport transfer, Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.