- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services When taking a trip to Melbourne, booking a room at Bayview Eden Melbourne may be a great decision. The hotel is offering 192 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Melbourne. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. If you love spending your leisure time actively it may be a good idea to check the billiard opportunities nearby. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Bayview Eden Melbourne (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
Bayview Eden Melbourne rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Pool (Indoor)
- Hot tub
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Conference room, Smoking area, Limousine or car renting
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 20 for adults and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 75 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 75 (one-way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.