- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Be Live Adults Only La Cala Boutique Hotel Palma de Mallorca may stay in 67 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Palma de Mallorca. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact scope of services offered by Be Live Adults Only La Cala Boutique Hotel Palma de Mallorca (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English and German with you.
Be Live Adults Only La Cala Boutique Hotel Palma de Mallorca rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Measures to reduce infection (Spain) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 06 and EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2.50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.