- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Be Live Experience Costa Palma may stay in 143 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Palma de Mallorca. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Be Live Experience Costa Palma (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 00:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00. The personnel can speak English.
Be Live Experience Costa Palma rooms Rooms
WiFi in public areas
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2.50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.