- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Bealù Syracuse is offering four tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Syracuse. Should you be arriving by car, parking will be available nearby. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the pension. The exact list of services available at Bealù Syracuse (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel can communicate with you in English.
Bealù Syracuse rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.